Our phones continue to ring with real roofing needs day in and day out during these times. Our Clients are looking for help while keeping their families and employees safe.
We know and understand our clients and the communities we service have roofing needs. Regardless of COVID-19, nothing can stop mother nature from causing a leaky roof, dropping damaging hail, straight line winds, lightning damage, trees falling on properties, and more. Not only mother nature, but roofs continue to age every day and develop new symptoms of problems that might have been hidden for years.
Our clients are home more now than ever. Things overlooked or hidden could be causing real potential health issues inside their homes and businesses. Hidden leaks can cause thousands in damage and potentially cause mold to grow. With all the time we are spending indoors now, its crucial the property is protected by a properly ventilated and leak free roof.
TITAN ROOFING IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND HERE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR COMMUNITIES
We offer some incredible industry leading technology throughout the entire process from roof inspection to roof completion and or repair to increase the safety of our clients and employees during this COVID-19 outbreak.
FROM DIGITAL ANALYSIS TO WHAT’S NEXT?
Each of our team members are able to meet with you the way you feel most comfortable with some updated procedures. We longer do handshakes, but sure do give one heck of a Smile to say HELLO!
- Virtual Meetings: We are able to schedule a virtual meeting to walk your through the entire process. Everything can be done from the comfort and safety of your home live in real time as if we were sitting across the table from you.
- The New Social Distancing In-Person Meetings: To provide the highest level of safety for our clients, their families, and our team members we have equipped each of our associates with a large foldable table, 3 chairs, and a new (1 time use only) tablecloth. These items will be disinfected with sanitation wipes after every use and prior to sitting down together. This allows us the same look and feel as we used to do things, but allowing social distancing and not requiring our team members to enter the home. We no longer offer in-home or in the business meetings at this time for the safety of our employees and our client families.
WE CAN DO EVERYTHING DIGITALLY & REMOTELY
- Financing: We offer incredible financing as low a 0% Interest and No Payment programs!
- Payment: No need to send a check as you can pay any invoice via online, phone, or credit card.
On Game Day please remember that all our associates will be on the outside of your home with no need to enter inside. The safety of our community is the highest priority as we all have a social responsibility to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
OUTSIDE OF THESE THINGS, WE HAVE DONE A FEW MORE THINGS TO MAXIMIZE THE PROTECTION FOR OUR CLIENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Each morning all of our team members are required to take a health questionnaire. This is logged and will flag any team member that is feeling ill that day. This way no one reports to duty not feeling well.
- All of our outside team members are equipped with a digital thermometer and can provide you with their most recent temperatures upon your request
- All of our outside team members carry non-latex gloves for our clients to use in the event they want to see samples in person.
- All of our outside team members carry sanitation wipes, Lysol disinfecting spray, and hand sanitizer or soap to keep hands cleaned and washed.
We look forward to maintaining the continuity and ease of business that our clients desire. We are trusted for a reason and we are committed to servicing your families throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.